You have to take the outside stairs in order to get to the terrace of this house in Beverly Hills. At the top there is a beautiful panoramic sauna waiting for you. Alpha Wellness Sensations has designed this sauna according to the client’s wishes and to the house’s style. It fits perfectly into the environment so you can enjoy the fantastic panoramic view.
As the name Beverly Hills already suggests, many houses have to be adapted to the hilly landscape in terms of architectural style. This results into surprising level differences and cosy corners. This terrace with lounge garden furniture is a perfect example. The white sauna adorns the terrace surrounded by greenery and with a nice view of the lower areas. The layout of the sauna was conceived in such a way to ensure a complete view in complete privacy (with a large window on the front side and two windows in the sidewalls). The outside colour was chosen to enhance the unity of the house and the garden fence. There is a shower wall made of aluminum slats placed next to the sauna frame. Everything you need immediately at hand. The inside of the sauna is also finished in a luxurious way. The beautiful ayous timber creates a comfortable sauna atmosphere. The sauna heater is beautifully finished as well. There are ten full spectrum infrared heaters, which can be used in combination with the sauna heater but also separately. The benches and the heaters are installed in such a way that the whole body can fully benefit from the infrared therapy. Moreover, as the cherry on a cake, the complete back wall is covered with Himalaya salt stones that give an atmospheric glow thanks to the indirect lighting. An outstanding bespoke sauna!
- 245 cm W x 225 cm D x 235 cm H
- Inside finish and ceiling in narrow cedar profiles
- Outside finish in MDF Xtreme RAL 9010
- Benches in ayous timber, Chaleur de Luxe type
- Alpha Pro 11 kW sauna oven with essence pouring bowl
- Back wall in smooth salt stones 20 cm x 10 cm with indirect LED RGB lighting
- 10 full spectrum infrared heaters with dimmable control unit
- 355 cm W x 50 cm D x 230 cm H
- Horizontal aluminium rails 5 x 2.5 cm with 5 cm in between them
- Shower supply incorporated in vertical pipes
- Shower and aluminium railing in matt black RAL 9005